- Super E Caddy works on a rechargeable lithium-ion battery that lasts for 27 holes on 1 charge. Has a variable speed multifunctional remote which makes it very easy to use. Also included on the cart is a button for forward/backward. If the battery is not working from being discharged, the cart can freewheel with a simply unlock on the wheels. It is able to do double duty, push or electric.
- The Super E Caddy comes with all the accessories you are going to need. This includes a built-in cooler that holds up 6 cans of beverages, built in seat for taking a break, umbrella holder, drink holder, ball, tee and score card holder.
- The all-metal frame and metal wheels give this electric cart an overall solid feel and set up in just a few minutes. Includes bungee straps for your bag. Larger back wheel give the Super E Caddy stability, especially on hilly courses.
- Commercial grade construction for daily use on the golf course. High torque twin motors with a sealed gearbox make for quiet walk.
- Folds down for easy storage. Weighs on 44 lbs. and has a 2-year warranty from the manufacturer.
Super E Caddy Electric golf push cart with a built in 6 pack cooler
The story behind the Super E caddy
Tim D. is an avid walking golfer and an expert in electric golf caddies. He has conducted research and bought few electric push carts in search of the perfect cart but wasn't satisfied with any. When it comes to electric push carts, Tim is the man to go to. with the help of Paul an engineer and serial entrepreneur they build this new and improved caddy.
The Super E as we call it does 27 holes on one charge. It tracks straight. It can be thumbwheel controlled or used with the remote. It has a built in seat for taking a break, a 6 pack cooler for drinks and lunch, and an umbrella, scorecard and ball holder. The seat has plenty of space inside for your wallet, cell phone, money, car keys, etc.
If you love to walk, let the Super E-Caddy carry your bag. The Super E doesn't discuss politics, get in a bad mood, talk back or tell you when you are using the wrong club.
Slick handle design
Now with a USB port on the handle so you can charge your devices while you play.
Our battery is strong enough and still chare you phone while your out on the course.
we also added the battery charge indicator to give you an idea of how long more you can use it before it needs a new charge.
Work hard play harder.
Fully loaded electric golf push cart
The Super E comes bundled with all the accessories you are going to need on the course. This includes a drink holder, score card storage, a seat and 6-can cooler. These accessories normally are expensive extras and definitely gives the Super E an advantage. Our favorite accessory is by far the cooler. It snaps nicely onto the cart and will definitely be appreciated by your foursome when you will start handing out drinks!
Dimensions of Super E Caddy when folded.
Is it hard to assemble?
Slicing open the box you will be greeted with a Super E-Caddy that only needs its back wheels attached and otherwise ready to roll. The all-metal frame and metal wheels give this electric cart an overall solid feel when first setting it up. Everything is self-explanatory and you can set up the battery and attach your bag in under 60 seconds. For your convenience we also added a manual just in case.
Will your bag fit?
The Super E will almost fit every size bag on it. The bungee straps on the top and bottom hold the bag securely and you will really like the simplicity of the single ball to loop through. The bottom cradle for the clubs rests well above the front wheel and you should not concern about your bag slipping off.
How does the remote works?
There is a wireless remote included. Although it is on the larger size, some golfers may find that easier to use. you can hung the remote from the handle while not in use versus clipping it to your belt or putting it in your pocket like you normally would. The remote has nice preset buttons that allow you to send the cart 10, 20 or 30 yards down the fairway, too. you will love using this feature as you stroll to your ball with nothing but open fairway in front of you.
How Long does it Last?
The Super E’s battery is the smallest we have seen on an electric golf caddy and it’s easily removed for charging. The 24-volt battery is expected to last 27 holes of golf (We recommend charging after an 18-hole round just to be safe) and connects to the frame using a single cord that must be unplugged in order to fold up the cart.